Lupit's portable pole dancing poles are designed, superbly engineered, and manufactured to the highest European standards.
This high quality stainless steel pole transforms effortlessly from static mode to a smooth and quiet spin in just a few seconds.
Pole Diameter: 42mm and 45mm
Available with or without Swarovski Crystal studded base plate and ceiling mount.
Before placing your order, please refer to the Ceiling Height Calculator, or call us for assistance on 1800 739 933.
The Lupit Basic Pole Kit is recommended for ceiling heights from 2334mm (7ft 7.89in) to 2834mm (9ft 3.57in)
Lupit Basic Pole Kit Inclusions:
A - Base Pole (1134mm / 3ft 8.64in) with lower-disc bearing, distance-regulating and quick-lock system
B – 1 x 1090mm / 3ft 6.91in Main Pole with integrated joints
C – 1 x 250mm / 9.84in Pole Extension with integrated joints
D – 1 x 125mm / 4.92in Pole Extension with integrated joints
E – Upper Disc Assembly and Bearings
G – 2 x Allen Hex Keys
This pole dancing package includes a Lupit Pole Kit, a carry case and a standard 12cm thick crash mat.
Please Note: Optional Extra ‘F’ Extension
For ceiling heights from 2834mm (9ft 3.57in) to 3334mm (10ft 11.26in) you will need to purchase F - 1 x 500mm (1’ 7.69”) Extension.
View the Installation Video
Faux Leather Crash Mat - available in Black, Pink and Red
• Suitable for vertical pole and aerial enthusiasts and gymnasts.
• Environmentally safe and recyclable High Grade Expandable Polyethylene foam padding.
• Strong cushioning and shock proofing capabilities.
• Easy to clean, water resistant PVC coated, flexible faux leather fully stitched cover.
• Non slip base for added safety and stability.
• Quarter folding for easy storage and handling.
• European design and manufacture.
• Beautifully packaged, presented and easily assembled.
• Shipping Included.
View the Crash Mat Assembly Video
Single Black Carry Case designed specifically for storing and transporting Lupit Vertical Exercise Poles.
High quality, heavy duty polyester with reinforced handles for easy lifting.
Designed and manufactured in Europe.