If it's only a very small hole or tear on your tent then the patches in the Type A repair kit should be sufficient to fix the damage. If the damage is more severe then use the Type A repair rolls. They come in either 1.5m and 9m lengths.
- Measure the damaged area and cut the patch to size with a pair of scissors, allowing at least 2.5cm on each side of the damage, slightly round off the corners of the patch.
- Clean the damaged area thoroughly with the cleaning wipes (included with the product)
- If possible, allow the area to dry completely before commencing the repair.
- Remove a little of the backing paper from one end and stick that end down on the surface (**at least 2.5cm from the start of the damage).
- Slowly, remove the backing paper from one end and stick that end down onto the tent, making sure the damage is right in the centre of the patch.
If you need any help with your repair, call us on 1800 739 933