Lupit's portable pole dancing stage is designed, superbly engineered, and manufactured in Europe.
The pole transforms effortlessly from static mode to a smooth and quiet spin in just a few seconds and features an integrated aerial silk loop at the top for suspended aerial silk routines.
The pole is available in three high quality finishes:
- 100% Nickle Free Chrome
- Stainless Steel
- Black Powder Coated
The pole dancing stage consists of a two piece pole on a very stable and rigid dancing platform made up of six black laminated flush surfaced high density polyethylene (HDPE) triangular wedge panels with a matte finish.
The dancing platform is supported on six long legs, or six short legs and each leg is fitted with a large, anti-slip, adjustable stabilising outer disc.
This pole dancing package includes a stage pole, three carry cases, and a standard 8cm thick crash mat.
Pole Diameter: 45mm
Overall Height: 2905mm / 9ft 6.37in
Performance Height: 2810mm / 9ft 2.63in
Dancing Platform Diameter: 1600mm / 5ft 2.99in
Minimum Space and Height Requirements for the Stage Pole when Assembled
Diameter:1800mm / 5ft 10.86in
Height: 3050mm / 10ft 0.08in
View the Installation Video
Faux Leather Crash Mat - available in Red, Pink, and Black.
• Suitable for vertical pole and aerial enthusiasts and gymnasts.
• Environmentally safe and recyclable High Grade Expandable Polyethylene foam padding.
• Strong cushioning and shock proofing capabilities.
• Easy to clean, water resistant PVC coated, flexible faux leather fully stitched cover.
• Non slip base for added safety and stability.
• Quarter folding for easy storage and handling.
• Includes double stitching and firm grip carry handles.
• European design and manufacture.
• Beautifully packaged, presented and easily assembled.
• Shipping Included.
Crash Mat Assembly Video
Three black carry cases ergonomically designed specifically for storing and transporting Lupit Portable Stage Sets.
High quality, European design, and manufactured from heavy duty polyester with reinforced handles, strong zipper closure and wheels.
Case 1 - For the Pole Supporting Base
Case 2 - For the six Black Flush Surfaced Podium Plates
Case 3 - For the two piece Pole and six Legs