We remain committed to offering our loyal customers a simple rewards program that has no points cap, no points expiry date, no complicated tiers and no spend thresholds.
Sign in to your account with your email address and password when purchasing online.
Points cannot be applied if you check out as a guest.
Store Credits & Product Points - All Accounts
Receive 1 Point for every 1.00 units of currency
Spend: 100.00 Units of Currency
Receive: 100 Points
Points are issued on the EX GST value of an order excluding Shipping Costs.
Points are automatically converted to Store Credits after midnight each day.
Store Credits remain in your account until redeemed to pay for a purchase.
Store Credits do not accrue interest nor can they be redeemed for cash.
Store Credits can be used to discount purchases "providing the order value exceeds 5 times the value of the Store Credit".
Coupon Codes and Store Credits can be used on the same order.
Store Credits cancel on December 31st each year from inactive accounts (accounts that have not been used within a 12 month period).
- Only one promotional code can be used per order
- Savings will be displayed in your shopping cart
- Discounts cannot be applied to shipping and processing, taxes, subscription services or previous purchases, or sale and clearance items unless otherwise specified
- Additional charges may apply for shipping and processing and upgrades unless otherwise specified
- Promotional codes issued from time to time via newsletter and/or email can be used in conjunction with store credits
The North Pole Shoppe reserves the right to:
- Pause, change or terminate loyalty discounts at any time and without notice
- Modify the terms and conditions governing the loyalty discounts at any time, including, but not limited to, the discount rates
- Refuse any order that The North Pole Shoppe considers is detrimental to its business
- Revoke a customer's loyalty status at any time, and without notice
* Includes Agent Accounts
Revised January 1st 2019
Please use the form below if you have any questions